You are able to import your historic data from Golden Cheetah into Stages Link by exporting your ride data and uploading it directly to Stages Link.
To move your data, follow these steps:
- Open Golden Cheetah
- Select the Activity tab from the toolbar and select Batch export
- Then select the Export data drop down menu and select Golden Cheetah Json
- Then select Export to and browse for the directory you would like to use.
- Use the Check/Uncheck all to select the range of files you wish to export and hit the Export button.
- Once you've finished the export, you can upload the files by dragging the files into the manual file upload or use the Stages Sync desktop application