You are able to import your historical data from Cycling Analytics into Stages Link by exporting your activity data and uploading it directly to Stages Link.
To move your data, follow these steps:
- Open your Cycling Analytics home page and navigate to the top right of the screen to your account. It looks like a small person icon and is located next to the “Athlete” drop down.
- Select Profile settings and scroll to the bottom of the page and select Export Data
- You will be sent an email to the email address that is associated with your Cycling Analytics account. This email will contain the folder with your files ready to be downloaded.
- Click the link to download a zip file containing your data and extract the files to a directory on your computer.
- Once you've finished the download, upload the files by dragging the files into the manual file upload or use the Stages Sync desktop application