An incorrect value in your ride file can cause cause issues in your ride graph, throwing off the scale for the entire ride, as well as adding a bad data point to your training metric widgets. These bad data points can easily be removed from the ride graph, as well as parameters set to have these removed automatically when each ride is uploaded.
To edit a file, click the edit icon next to the ride graph to make changes to discard, re-scale, or replace values from any one of the data channels included in your ride files, then reprocess the ride. For details on how to use the edit points function, see: Edit points on the Ride Graph
To set a rule in place, go to My Account > Power, Heart Rate, or Cadence and scroll down to Select action for invalid values
- "Do nothing" will leave values as is
- "Discard" will remove all values about the discard ceiling
- "Fixed" will replaced the values with the value input as the "Fixed Value"
- "Last" will replace the values above the ceiling with the last value below the ceiling
- "Percent" will multiply the values outside of the range by the set percent value