Stages Link workouts can easily be completed on Zwift by uploading the workout file into your Zwift workouts directory. Additionally, you can sync your Zwift account with your Stages Link account to automatically upload completed training rides and workouts into your Link account.
Uploading your workout file to Zwift
To download your workout in the Zwift .ZWO format, follow these steps:
- Open your workout on the Calendar page of Stages Link
- Click the export button and select Zwift
- Save the .ZWO file into a directory on your computer
- Drag the .ZWO workout file from your saved directory into the Zwift workouts directory (\Documents\Zwift\Workouts\) on your computer
- Launch the Zwift app (restart if you already have it open) and click on the workouts library, then select Custom Workouts
Syncing your Zwift rides and workouts to Stages Link
To automatically sync any completed rides and workouts on Zwift over to your Stages Link account, follow these steps:
- Log into your account at Zwift.com
- Click on My Profile
- Go into the Connections tab on the left side menu
- Click Connect under the Today's Plan logo and select Stages Link account
- Authorize the connection between your Stages Link account and Zwift
- Once the connection is established, your completed Zwift rides will be automatically loaded for you into your account to review.