If you are a premium member, you can view your Stages Link Calendar on your desktop computer or mobile device by creating a read-only subscription calendar and adding it to your device. The calendar subscription automatically update to include all events and activities scheduled within your Link account.
Get Calendar URL
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select My account
- Select Preferences
- Toggle the check box next to Enable calendar export into calendar applications like Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.
- Select which items you’d like to synchronize from your calendar.
- Copy the URL that is generated.
Below are instructions on what to do with this URL for some popular desktop and mobile calendar applications:
- Open Calendar, then select File > New Calendar Subscription
- Paste the URL you created above and select Subscribe
- Open Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendar
- Paste in the URL you created above and select next, then next to save the calendar subscription
- Navigate to Google Calendar in your web browser
- Click the down arrow next to Other calendars on the left hand side.
- Select Add by URL
- Paste in the URL you created above and select Add Calendar
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Select the File > Account Settings > Account Settings menu.
- Select the Internet Calendars tab.
- Select New…
- Paste in the URL you created above and select Add
- Enter a folder name, such as Stages Link, then click OK to save