If you are a premium member, you can view your Stages Link Calendar on your desktop computer or mobile device by creating a read-only subscription calendar and adding it to your device. The calendar subscription automatically updates to include all events and activities scheduled within your Link account.
Get Calendar URL
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select Account.
- Select Preferences and scroll down to the Calendar tab.
- Toggle the check box next to Enable calendar export into calendar applications like Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.
- Select which items you’d like to synchronize from your calendar.
- Copy the URL that is generated.
Below are instructions on what to do with this URL for some popular desktop and mobile calendar applications:
- Open Calendar, then select File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the URL you created above and select Subscribe.
- Open Settings.
- Select Calendar.
- Select Accounts > Add account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste in the URL you created above and select next, then next to save the calendar subscription.
- Navigate to Google Calendar in your web browser.
- Click the Plus icon next to Other calendars on the left-hand side.
- Select From URL.
- Paste in the URL you created above and select Add Calendar.
- Select the Home tab.
- On the right-hand side, select Add Calendar.
- Select From Internet.
- Paste in the URL you created above and select Add.