If you've already created a training plan and decide to add in some events or races that you had not planned for, it is possible make adjustments during your plan to add these events.
- Head to the calendar section and use the plus icon and select Add event to fill in the details regarding your event.
- For each event you would like to add, you'll need to decide if you want to adjust your plan to taper for this event or leave it the same.
- If you want to taper for the event, check the "Include a taper week in my plan" box to make a plan adjustment.
- If the race is not your key event and you want to include it as part of your training plan, do not check the box and no taper will be inserted.
- Single workouts on the day of or before the event can be removed or modified to accommodate your event.