Training Peaks WKO 3.0 does not have a bulk export option, however individual files can be exported as copies one file at at time, with limited file type options due to older design of the software. To import your history in bulk, files must be recovered from WKO 3.0's data storage and converted to a compatible file type. This requires several steps and should only be done if you do not have back ups of your files in another folder, or saved online in another location such as Training Peaks online (where a bulk export is possible).
To move your data, follow these steps:
- Download Golden Cheetah
- Import all of the .WKO files into Golden Cheetah
- To find your files on your Windows device, go to My Documents\Training Peaks\WKO\Data\Athete Name (replacing "Athlete Name" with the name saved as your profile in WKO+)
- This may take some time depending on the number of files you are wanting to convert
- Go to Activity > Batch Export
- Select a location for your export (choose a folder that will now hold your backed up files)
- Select a compatible file type:
We support the following file types:
- Select all files you would like to export
- Click Finish
- Once completed, upload the files by dragging the files into the manual file upload or use the Stages Sync desktop application
Note: Please be careful to not upload any duplicate files, as the change in file format means that the uploader will not recognize these duplicate files and it will result in duplicate data within your training history. Any historic threshold power values or weights will also need to be added in and applicable files reprocessed.