The My Account - Heart rate page allows you to manage your heart rate related settings. Important fields on this page include:
- Enabled - Check this box to include heart rate target zones in BPM for your workouts.
- Threshold heart rate - This is where you list your current threshold heart rate. If you do not know your threshold HR, you can schedule a threshold test via your calendar. Once you upload a data file for a threshold test the system will calculate your threshold heart rate
- Last threshold test - Record the date of your last threshold test. If you took a scheduled threshold test, the date will be recorded automatically. The date of your last threshold test will also be taken into consideration when building a generated training plan.
Select action for invalid values - This setting allows you to automatically discard and filter out bad heart rate values. For instance, you can set a discard action to automatically filter out any value > 200 BPM. This is a simple way of filtering out bad data caused by things like a flapping jersey or RF interference.
- "Do nothing" will leave values as is
- "Discard" will remove all values about the discard ceiling
- "Fixed" will replaced the values with the value input as the "Fixed Value"
- "Last" will replace the values above the ceiling with the last value below the ceiling
- "Percent" will multiply the values outside of the range by the set percent value
- Discard/Fixed/Last ceiling - The highest value that will be accepted before being modified by the invalid actions setting
- Percent value - Percent value applied to all heart rate readings outside of the percent ceiling