Each workout on Stages Link has the option to be downloaded as a Computrainer .ERG file. This file is compatible to be added to your workouts directory in the RacerMate software under Power Training.
To download your workout in the Computrainer ERG format, follow these steps:
- Open your workout on the Calendar page of Stages Link
- Click the export button and select Computrainer ERG
- Save the .ERG file to a directory of your choice on your computer
- Note: The name of the file will be used to name the workout in the RacerMate One directory.
- Open up the RacerMate software and select "Power Training"
- Click on "Browse" and select the .ERG file from the directory
- Select the workout from the workout list and hit "Start"
If you are using a 3rd party software such as Zwift or Trainer Road to complete your Computrainer workouts, see their respective topics for instructions on how to important your workout into these applications.