The calendar contains a wide range of information, not limited to just upcoming training plans. From this page, you are able to view completed and scheduled activities, add workouts to the calendar, record body metrics and sleep times, as well as do long term planning through the Seasonal Planning Chart.
Weekly and daily views on the calendar can be fully customized to choose which items are displayed and add/subtract items from the default views. Click the menu iconon the top right of the side bar to view the full range of customization options.
- Week summary: Toggle on and off weekly summary items shown in the far left column
Day fields: Customize which items will be shown on each individual day on the Calendar page
- Customize day fields allows you to add and subtract items shown for each activity, as well as rearrange items
Other Calendar Features
- Week Menu: Use the menu icon on the far left column of the calendar week to duplicate or remove all workouts from a calendar week.
Daily options: The plus icon on each calendar day offers a range of options depending on whether you select today, a day in the past, or a day in the future.
- Past days: Record body & sleep metrics or subjective wellness and add a manual ride, rest day, event, or calendar note.
- Current day: Record body & sleep metrics or subjective wellness and add a rest day, manual ride, unstructured workout, template workout, event, threshold test, or calendar note.
- Future Days: Add a rest day, unstructured workout, template workout, event, threshold test, or calendar note.
The workouts list can be used to help construct your own training plan and will contain the system workouts library (unless disabled) and any workouts you have created.
Workout Search: Enter range of duration, intensity, t-score, or word search.
- By default, the entire workout library is available for premium members. To disable the system workouts, toggle off "Enable system workouts"
Adding a workout to the calendar: Drag the workout from the workouts list onto the day you'd like to do the workout on the calendar.
- To repeat a workout, select a number of weeks to duplicate the workout on your calendar.
- When repeating a work out, choose whether or not to include overloads. Overloads are built in increases in either duration of interval, number of reps, or intensity. Workouts which include overloads will show a range for workout time and T-score.
- Favorites list: Drag favorite workouts into the favorites list for easy access to drop into your calendar as needed.
- To build your own workout, see our topic here.