Modified on: Mon, 23 Jul, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Several options are available for customizing the view of the activity graph and can be found by clicking the icon. Graph options will be saved per activity type/sport.
- Graph: Toggle general graph options on and off.
- Channels: Customize channels (such as heart rate, power, etc.) shown on the graph. The channel options here are customized based on each activity type. Choose from a range of settings for each channel:
- Visible: Hide or show this channel by default in the graph. All available channels can be toggled on and off by clicking the channel name.
- Inc. zeroes: Include or exclude zeroes in average
- Rolling avg: By default, all available channels will be shown without any rolling average. To add an option that uses a rolling average, click the icon and input your desired rolling average. Use the 'Visible' column to
- Type: Graphing method, such as line, scatter, spline, etc.
- Style: Line style, such as dashed, dotted, etc.
- Size: The weight of the line.
- Color: The color of this channel on the graph.
- Flag text: Toggle on items to show in the flag text, customize prefix/abbreviations, and arrange items to your liking.
- Reference Lines: Add visual reference lines to your graph for any channel, with custom labels and coloring.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.