The Stages Cycling app allows you to connect to your favorite Stages devices, record rides, view activities, edit profiles, and change device settings. There are four key areas within the app: Home, Ride, Devices, and Profile.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
In the Home section of the Stages Cycling app, view your Calendar, Summary, and Fitness tabs.
- From the Calendar, view your past and upcoming activities, uploads, and log manual activities. Select an activity on the Calendar to view the ride metrics and information such as the ride summary, workout steps, zones, peaks, and graph.
- Select the Summary tab to view metrics from all your activities in a given time period. Adjust this page to display the metrics you want to view and change the given time period for the metrics displayed.
- Select the Fitness tab to view Fitness (CTL), Form (ATL), and Fatigue (TSB) training metrics. Note: Fitness metrics are only available if you have connected your Stages Cycling app account to Stages Link.
Stages Cycling app records indoor rides, loads workouts, and controls your SB20 from the Ride section. Connect your Stages devices such as a Stages Power meter or StagesBike to begin recording a ride. Connect a heart rate monitor to see heart rate metrics. Select workouts from the Stages library, as well as connected accounts such as Stages Link, TrainingPeaks, or TrainerRoad. For indoor rides only.
- Record Rides on a StagesBike SB20 Smart Bike
- Record an indoor ride using my Stages Power meter in the Stages Cycling app
Under the Devices section of the Stages Cycling app, pair and manage your Stages devices, such as power meters, Stages Dash M50/L50/M200/L200, StagesBike, and heart rate monitors. Connected devices will show a green link icon. Select a connected device to access the device's manager tab.
- Stages Dash device manager article
- StagesBike device manager article
- Stages power meter device manager article
Select the Profile icon to access your Profile page. Edit settings such as language and units as well as user metrics. Access the Connections, Zones, and Notifications tabs.
- Select the Connections tab to view or update third-party extensions connected with your Stages Cycling app. Third-party app connections allow you to import and export rides, workouts, courses, and more depending on what's available from each service. See Connecting 3rd party apps to Stages Cycling app.
- Select the Zones tab to set and edit your power and heart rate thresholds and also change the color of each zone.
- Select the Notifications tab to update your app notification settings and opt in or out of our e-mail list.