The Stages Dash M200/L200 and M50/L50 support different course file types so you can use your favorite 3rd party platforms to import courses onto your Stages Dash.
The Stages Dash support .FIT and .GPX file types.
The Dash only supports course cues contained in .FIT format course files . Create a new course on Stages-Link.com and view your course cues on the cue build sheet while in the course builder.
During your ride, view your course cues in two different ways:
- Turn on navigation cue notifications when riding by selecting Settings > Dash settings > Map and courses > Navigation cues. Choose between overlay or both as options to receive your navigation cues while riding.
- Add a navigation cues page on your Stages Dash by selecting Settings > Dash settings > Automatic pages > Navigation cues.
Not seeing course cues?
To ensure that navigation cues are provided in your course:
- Ensure that the course builder you are using supports navigation cues and that they are included in your membership level. Some course builders only export navigation cues for paid members.
- Make sure your course is downloaded as a .FIT file type (.GPX does not support cues).
- Use the Stages Cycling app to transfer your courses, see: How to upload courses from 3rd party connections.