Rides are uploading through the Stages Cycling app, but they no longer push to your connections.
A connection is no longer logged in or the ride upload feature has been toggled off, either in error or by an app update.
Double-check that connections are enabled and set to upload rides.
- Open the Stages Cycling app and tap on the Profile icon (lower right). From the profile menu, select the Connections tab.
- A check mark appears next to the connection name if your connection is currently enabled. If you don't see a check mark, tap the connection and log back into your 3rd party account.
- If you do see a check mark, tap the connection name. Make sure that Activities is toggled on (toggle will be blue).
If "Send complete activities" is not toggled on, this is the source of your issue. Toggle it on and all future activities will be synced to your connection.
If send completed activities is toggled on and rides are not sending, go to the Devices tab > Select your Dash > then select the Rides tab. Long press on the name of the ride until a menu appears, then tap Upload. If you are not currently connected to Wi-Fi, uploading may take several minutes to complete.
Share from the app
Ride files can be shared directly from the Rides tab. Tap on the ride name to view the ride summary, then tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select Share file.
If your rides have already synced in the Stages Cycling app but did not sync to your connections, you can still upload them manually.
- Power on your Dash and plug into a computer via USB
- Locate files in the activities directory. The activities directory is located on the base of the Dash drive. From this folder, select the year, then the month of the activity. Files named by date and time of the activity as YYY_MM_DD_HH_MM_SS.fit.
- Drag and drop your file into the file uploader located on your service's website or use their upload to browser your computer and select your Dash from the file browser.